DMIT stands for Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test. Dematoglyhics is the branch of science which studies the patterns of skin (dermal) ridges that are present on human fingers, toes and the soles. DMIT helps one to identify the inherent hidden talents of individuals based on their characteristics irrespective of his or her lifespan.
DMIT - Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is completely different from people who read hands or do fortune telling, which only forecasts our future by looking at the palms. Everyone acquires intrinsic intelligence from their parents and if one’s intelligence gets no chance to be motivated and further developed, there is no other way one can develop the intelligence of memory, understanding, analysis, reasoning, and application.
By utilising DMIT - Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test we can accurately understand the distribution and number of cells in the left and right brain, and calculate where those potentials lie.
By applying our talent at the right place we can unleash our utmost potential to our preferred interest, such as, in our education and career growth. This is why getting the right people to do the right thing or talent management is important.
we could identify our talent through self discovery, personality tests and experimentations; however, it will cost us a lot of effort, money and time. Therefore, in order to save us from all these hassles, we can uncover our potential talents through DMIT - Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test.
DMIT - Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is a better method to measure our hidden potential through profiling test. By determining the various types of finger patterns from our fingers, we can generate a comprehensive report about our characteristics and personalities. Once we know our traits, we can actually train to improve our weaknesses and further develop our strengths.
“Knowing yourself is winning half of the war”. So having a full analysis on our fingerprint can help us to develop our innate talents earlier. The sooner we discover our talents the sooner we can develop them.
Benefits of DMIT
- Identify best learning style for him/her
- Identify his/her inborn talents and weaknesses
- Tailor-make your child’s learning programs
- Subject and educational stream selection
- Discover your own abilities and choose right career path.
- Identify and develop your core competencies.
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Improve your relationship with your loved one.
- Rekindle your passion for living and revive dreams from the past
- Invest wisely in suitable self-development programmes
- Assess your EQ, IQ, AQ, CQ
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dreams